High port density & space saving
Port density: 72 LC duplex or MTP® | MPO ports per height unit
Rosenberger OSI offers with PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 HD a highly modular and plastic-reduced 19“ Smart Panel SMAP panel system for data center data cabling.
With a port density up to 72 LC-Duplex or MTP® per height unit, a very high utilization of the front surface is achieved. PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 HD consists of 1 HU and 2 HU empty panels with horizontal orientation of the part front plates.
The mounting of the part front plates or the MTP® module cassettes is possible without tools by means of quick release fasteners. Likewise, the proven PreCONNECT® square interface enables a toolless fixing of the trunk cables.
Depending on the type of use and assembly of the PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 HD panels, a multitude of easily exchangeable back planes are available for cable interception. The PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 HD panel is depth-adjustable by 19" mounting brackets and can therefore be individually adapted to different rack conditions.
- Port density: 72 LC-Duplex or MTP®|MPO ports per height unit (HU)
- Panel heights: 1, 2 HU
- Width partitions: 4/4: PreCONNECT® DUODECIM, 6/6: PreCONNECT® OCTO, 3/3: PreCONNECT® SEDECIM
- Possible combinations: Fiber optic and RJ45 can be combined within the panel
- Depth: 200, 300 mm
- High port density & space saving
- High modularity to configure individual cabling structures
- Fiber optic and copper data cabling can be installed together in the panels
- Fast and easy handling during installation, one-man installation possible
- The empty panels are to be equipped with 1/3 HU 1/4 part front plates PFPs and MTP® module cassettes
- The PFPs and cassettes are toolless inserted from the front side and fixed with quick fasteners
- The PFPs and cassettes can be pulled out to the front for maintenance
- Through its adjustable 19“ mounting brackets the panel can be depth variable mounted
- 19" panel system for high density data center cabling
- For applications with high density up to 72 ports LC-Duplex or MTP® per HU (HD = High Density)
- For all IT applications like Ethernet and Fibre Channel
- Especially appropriate for Spine-architectures
- PreCONNECT® DUODECIM, PreCONNECT® OCTO, PreCONNECT® SEDECIM
- Simple and low-cost migration to other applications, e.g. from duplex technology to MTP® based Parallel Optics