Rosenberger OSI offers with PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 HD a highly modular and plastic-reduced 19“ Smart Panel SMAP panel system for data center data cabling.
With a port density up to 72 LC-Duplex per height unit a very high utilization of the front surface is achieved. A service-friendly assembly of the PFP's or the MTP® module cassettes is possible without tools by quick fasteners. Also the proven PreCONNECT® square-interface enables a toolless fixing of the trunk cables.
Depending on the type of use and assembly of the PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 HD panels, a multitude of easily exchangeable back planes are available for cable interception. The PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 HD panel is depth-adjustable by 19" mounting brackets and can therefore be individually adapted to different rack conditions.
- Port density: 72 LC-Duplex ports per height unit HU
- Consists of 1HU and 2HU empty panels with horizontal orientation of the part front plates
- Empty panels are to be equipped with 1/3HU 1/4 part front plates PFPs and MTP® module cassettes
- PFPs and cassettes are toolless inserted from the front side and fixed with quick fasteners
- PFPs and cassettes can be pulled out to the front for maintenance
- Through its adjustable 19“ mounting brackets the panel can be depth variable mounted
- High modularity to configure individual cabling structures
- Fast and easy handling during installation, one-man installation possible
- Low complexity, focused on the functional needs
- Simple and low-cost migration to other applications, e.g. from duplex technology to MTP® based Parallel Optics
- Panel system for data center data cabling
- For all IT applications like Ethernet and Fibre Channel
- Appropriate for Spine-Leaf architectures, by default 12, optional up to 16 trunks coming from Leaf Switches can be accommodated per HU within SMAP-G2 distribution panels next to the Spine-Switch
Further technical details - 19” SMAP-G2 HD:
Material and color:
- Panel body: aluminum silver
- 19“ mounting brackets and front: steel powder coated RAL9005 black
One of the lowest weight panels of its kind: 1HU empty distribution panel 1.6 kg
- Width: 19“
- Height: 1HU and 2HU
- Depth: 200mm and 300mm, we recommend 300mm