MTP® cabling system utilizing all 12 fibers per MTP® channel for duplex applications
PreCONNECT® DUODECIM is the perfect solution for all who still have conventional transceivers for duplex applications like 10/25/50 GBE and 8/16/32 GFC on both cabling sides in foreseeable time, but want to be prepared for the migration to MPO based parallel optics applications. Trunks and 19" panels can be further used for migration.
The fiber optic cabling system PreCONNECT® DUODECIM promises investment security by optimal use of the trunks for duplex applications and MPO based parallel optical applications. The perfectly matched modular individual components are quick and easy to install thanks to the factory-fabricated Plug & Play system.
- Factory assembled FO breakout and loose tube cables, FRNC-LSZH indoor cables, up to 144 fibers
- Connector systems MTP® with 12 fibers per MTP® channel
- Port-Breakout with MTP® Module-Cassettes with LC front
- Four 19“ panel systems SMAP-G2 SD, SMAP-G2 HD, SMAP-G2 UHD and DCP selectable
- Suitable Patchcords
- Useful accessories
- Patch Location Rack
- For all who still have conventional Transceivers for duplex applications like 10/25/50 GBE and 8/16/32 GFC on both cabling sides in foreseeable time, but want to be prepared for the migration to MPO based parallel optics applications
- Trunks and 19“ Panels can be further used for migration
Fields of application:
MTP® (MPO) based Data Center cabling with 12 fibers per MTP® channel
Appropriate for duplex applications:
- 10/25/50 GBE
- 8/16/32 GFC
Simple migration to parallel optics applications:
- 40/100/200 GBASE-SR4
- 400GBASE-SR4.2 BiDi
- 4x16 and 4x32 GFC
- 400 GBASE-SR8 and SR16
- 100G PSM4
- 4x10 GBASE-LR
Further information about the different applications can be found in the product information.
Do you have any questions about our systems? We will be happy to help you.
- MTP® cabling system with use of all 12 fibers per MTP® channel for duplex applications
- Cost-effective migration to MPO based parallel optics applications
- Investment protection through optimal use of the trunks for duplex applications and MPO based parallel optics applications
- Fast and safe installation trough factory assembled Plug & Play systematic
- Highest quality and cost-efficiency through factory assembling
- PreCONNECT® cabling systems consist of perfectly harmonized modular single components
Properties of individual system components
PreCONNECT® DUODECIM Breakout-Trunks I-F(ZN)HH breakout cables:
Equipped with PreCONNECT® square-interfaces on both sides which can be tool-less hooked into the 19” Panel Systems for tensile and torsion resistant fixing of the Trunks.
The Trunk connector legs are fitting for the 19“ Panel Systems and are packaged in non pull resistant dust-proof foil tubes.
On request with tensile strength, crush resistant, kink and torsion resistant, installation tubes deliverable.
PreCONNECT® DUODECIM Trunks I-B(ZN)BH loose tube cables:
Both cable ends are molded within PreCONNECT® cable dividers and assembled with connector legs fitting for the 19” Panel systems.
The PreCONNECT® cable divider is a splice-less furcation to separate the fibers of loose tube cables. He is one of the mechanically and thermally most robust cable dividers for loose tube cables at smallest diameters. With its integrated PreCONNECT® square interface, the cable divider can be toolless hooked into PreCONNECT® Panels for tensile and torsion resistant fixing of the Trunks.
The connector legs and cable dividers are equipped with 600 N tensile strength, crush resistant, kink and torsion resistant, installation tubes.
- DUODECIM Trunks: MTP® 12 fiber male
- DUODECIM Module-Cassettes: MTP® 12 fiber female
- OCTO Patchcords and Multijumpers: MTP® 12 fiber female with OCTO fiber assignment
- MTP® Multimode: TIA Type B „1 to 12“ grey
- MTP® Singlemode TIA Typ A „1 to 1“ green
- Description of the adapter types A and B can be found in the product information
- DUODECIM Trunks: TIA Method B „1 to 12“
- DUODECIM Module-Cassettes: see product information
- OCTO Patchcords and Multijumpers: see product information
- Multimode OM4 bend-insensitive
- Singlemode G.657.A1 bend-insensitive and backwards compatible to G.652.D
- Fiber data, see separate fiber data sheets
Order-length = length between the connectors of the longest legs at both sides, not between the PreCONNECT® square-interfaces.
Dependent on the length as cable ring or on cardboard or wooden drum, 100% IL factory measured with measurement protocol, product label with serial number on both sides.
Patch Location Rack:
- High-density data center infrastructures
- For the construction of ultra-high-density data center patch locations
- Innovative, restriction-free cable management system
- Rack pillars with integrated cable managers to prevent interference with cable routing
- The covers of the cable managers fold in both directions and are completely removable
- Individually selectable feedthroughs in the sides and rear walls of the large-volume cable channel for simple vertical and horizontal cable routing
- Professional routing of large cable volumes from the patchfields and storage of cable overlengths in the vertical cable managers
- Particularly suitable for fiber optic cables thanks to the use of cable clips (L-fingers) and finger slots:
- The rounded L-fingers ensure that the cables are extremely well protected against bending and kinking even when subject to strain.
- The L-fingers do not have any sharp edges and are extremely strong and resistant to breakage.
- Because there is plenty of space for them in the large finger slots, the cables are neither squeezed nor kinked.
- The L-fingers retain the cables in the finger slots whenever you need to work with the covers folded back or removed.
Dimensions (H x L x W): 213 (46 HU) x 90 x 90 cm
Material and Color: Powder-coated steel, RAL 9005 (black)
Optional: 19” Intermediate Rack for the construction of rack rows with uneven numbers of racks on request