Standard port density & high clarity
48 LC duplex or MTP® | MPO ports per height unit
PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 SD is the generation 2 of our since years proved and tested, highly-modular and plastics reduced 19“ Smart Panel SMAP systems for data center data cabling.
PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 SD consists of 1 HU and 2 HU empty panels with horizontal orientation of the part front plates and 3 HU and 5 HU with vertical orientation. The application-specific combinable 1/2 and 1/4 part front plates allow easy configuration of individual cabling structures. 1 to 5 HU and equipped with 1 HU 1/2 or 1/4 part front plates (TFP) depending on number of fibres and coupler type.
Fibre optic connector systems can be easily and cost-effectively mixed within one panel and the panels can be upgraded and converted as required. With the new PreCONNECT® SMAP-G2 SD part front plate design you can also reduce your procurement and storage costs. You only need to keep a few part front plates in stock for possible quick retrofitting or conversions.
The new quick-release fasteners make it even easier and quicker to access the internal connectors for servicing, and the part front plates can be inserted without tools.
- Port density: 48 LC-Duplex or MTP® | MPO ports per height unit (HU)
- Panel heights: 1, 2, 3, 5 HU
- Width partitions: 2/2: PreCONNECT® DUODECIM, PreCONNECT® OCTO, 4/4: PreCONNECT® DUODECIM, PreCONNECT® OCTO
- Possible combinations: Fiber optic and RJ45 can be combined within the panel
- Depth: 200, 300 mm
- User friendliness: high
- High modularity to configure individual cabling structures
- Fiber and copper data cabling can be installed together within one panel
- Fast and easy handling during installation, one-man installation possible
- Low complexity, focused on the functional needs
- Low fire load through minimized use of plastic
- The empty panels are to be equipped with 1 HU 1/4 and 1/2 part front plates PFPs and MTP® module cassettes
- The PFPs and cassettes are toolless inserted from the front side and fixed with quick fasteners
- The PFPs and cassettes can be pulled out to the front for maintenance
- Through its adjustable 19“ mounting brackets the panel can be depth variable mounted
- For installation in 19" racks in distribution systems
- For the distribution, for example, of PreCONNECT® STANDARD trunks to patchcords in data centers
- especially appropriate for Leaf architectures
- Suitable for all Rosenberger OSI preassembled cables
- Simple and low-cost migration to other applications, e.g. from duplex technology to MTP® based Parallel Optics