Our careers are as diverse as our products.
Join us and get off to a great start.
We are a dynamic, flexible company with a clear focus on growth. As developers of cutting-edge products we are always looking for highly motivated employees who can move the company forward with their ideas and enthusiasm.
Whatever your level of training, whatever your age, whatever your skills – engineering or business – you’ll find job offers at Rosenberger OSI that are ideally suited to you.
We want you to enjoy working for us and be glad you have Rosenberger OSI as an employer.
We look forward to meeting you.
Here is what you can expect:
Work and leisure:
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days vacation in accordance with German law, 10 days voluntary additional vacation entitlement, plus up to 5 days of flextime
- Special leave for events like relocation, a wedding or a birth
- Market-level pay in keeping with performance
- Participation of employees in company success
- Subsidy for the company pension program
- Daycare subsidy
- Annual continuing professional development voucher for external training and language courses
- In-house “OSI trains OSI” training concept
- Personal induction plan for your area of work, plus support from your tutor
- Support for prevention measures as part of health promotion
- Ergonomic workstations with height-adjustable desks
- Regular voluntary consultation with our company physician
- Participation in sports events like the Augsburg company run and the “Biking to work” campaign
- Special employee discounts for various products and services via the BITKOM portal
- Free water and fresh fruit
- Employee parking area
- A long-term outlook and a secure job in a booming industry
- An agile organization with flat hierarchies and a first-name culture that reaches up to the management level
- An open corporate culture that is receptive to new ideas and individual initiative
- An active ideas management program with awards
- An employee recommendation program
- Honors for long-serving employees and colleagues who celebrate major birthdays
- Summer festival and Christmas party
- Quarterly “OSI dialog” between employees and management