Colocation data centers must always provide state-of-the-art technology and outstanding scalability, while also ensuring compliance with standards. And these are just three of the many challenges confronting Multi-Tenant Data Centers (MTDC). This is because, on the one hand, customers expect a colocation space that is perfectly tailored to them and their business models. On the other, they also have very high expectations in terms of data center services. Relocations or extensions to the available space must be completed rapidly and new cable paths must be installed with no loss of time. At Rosenberger OSI, we both know and understand the challenges facing MTDC’s. Alongside our extensive portfolio of products for resilient, future-proof cabling infrastructures, we also offer a comprehensive range of services. Making us an expert, reliable partner for every aspect of co-location operation. From the equipment for the underlying infrastructure, through increases in the number of hosted tenants and on to consulting, installation and managed services. The benefits to you: With us, you can realize your specific individual expectations in practice expertly and immediately. With no loss of information or time and answers to all your warranty questions.
- High space requirement
- Continuous increase in the number of telecoms providers to be connected
- Need for redundant tier IV structures
- Requirement for panels that are optimized for splice/patch applications
We supply the following solutions specially for MMR’s:
- High-density panel systems in 19” and ETSI format for optimum space utilization
- Wide range of versatile optical fiber patchcords with cable diameters as of 1.6 mm
- Individually configurable panels pre-equipped for splicing
- Great variety of top-quality optical fiber connectors: From LC, through MTP®/MPO, SC, E-2000®, MDC and on to expanded beam connectors
- Complex cable routing
- High space requirements inside the cable ducts, in particular when transitioning between different fire compartments
- Need for scalability due to dynamic growth
We supply the following solutions specially for the cabling from MMR to zone distributor:
- High-fiber-count I-B trunks for considerable space savings across the area
- Professional planning services for future-proof, scalable cabling infrastructures
- Optimized modular YellowDuct® cable management systems
Direct business model
Efficient data center solutions offering outstanding performance and top quality direct from the manufacturer.
Everything from a single supplier: Products & data center services
No loss of information or time and answers to all your warranty questions.
Outstanding customer orientation
Customer-specific system solutions combined with a project-oriented production and logistics concept.
Great innovative strength
State-of-the-art technologies are immediately available.
„We appreciate Rosenberger OSI’s short decision-making paths, rapid service provision and operational flexibility. Rosenberger OSI supported us so well with its expertise and proposed solutions that our everyday work was made a lot easier“.
Marco Findeisen, Data Center Engineer at envia TEL
For colocation providers in particular, the scalability of the cabling infrastructure is very important - especially in relation to cage and suite customers. These often only require incremental increases in bandwidth and fiber channels, which means your operational costs are only proportional to your current requirements. In the following video of our expert Luis Brücher you will get insides about modular cabling solutions that address some of these challenges.
Optical fiber cabling systems
Comprehensive system solutions for structured cabling. Which system best meets your requirements?
Highly modular 19” panel systems - From standard to ultra-high-density for maximum space savings.
Optical fiber patchcords
Simplex and duplex patchcords for singlemode OS2 9/125 and multimode 50/125 OM3, OM4 - together with all the commonly used connectors.
Patch location racks
Space-saving with an extremely high port density. Can be used as a transfer point for network transitions in meet-me rooms.