The new world of work 4.0 poses special challenges to the IT infrastructure of real estate. Economy, flexibility and sustainability are in demand. Since time and resource consumption are becoming increasingly important in construction projects, plug & play installations are at the top of the wish list.
Building cabling is not only an issue in the new construction of commercial properties. In many companies the existing cabling no longer corresponds to the latest state of the art. However, the requirements of current applications are high, which is why old cables can often no longer keep up. Nevertheless, many companies are postponing the renewal of their cabling infrastructure. The costs as well as the time expenditure are too high, it is argued. With PerCONNECT® EcoFlex'IT™, Rosenberger OSI offers an alternative to structured cabling. This innovative solution can be installed in any environment, new or existing. And all this without impairing operations.
The FTTACP concept scores particularly well in terms of costs with its high savings potential:
- Savings in tertiary copper cabling: approx. 60% - 85%.
- Savings in installation time on site: approx. 40% - 60%.
- Savings in cable laying infrastructure: approx. 20% - 50%.
- Saving of fire bulkheads for cable laying: approx. 50 % - 80 %.
- Saving of technical rooms for floor distributors: approx. 25000,- € per room
- Savings in operating and maintenance costs for technical rooms: 100%.
- Savings in copper distribution fields and cables: approx. 50,- € per device connection
- Savings in switch energy consumption (green energy): approx. 50%.
- Savings in raw material resources
- Saving of the associated energy consumption (gray energy)
- Savings in total project costs due to actual expansion: approx. 10% - 20%.