Almost through with school? Then start planning your future and apply for an apprenticeship at Rosenberger OSI. You can look forward to a varied training program that is geared to practice and holds a promising future.
Benefit from personal support and a wide range of opportunities for further advancement.
The goal of training at Rosenberger OSI is always to hire the employee at a later time and offer a long-range outlook.
We offer apprenticeships for the following occupations:
- Industrial business management assistant
- Technical product designer
- Information technology specialist applications development (f/m)
We offer you:
- Modern organization with flat hierarchies
- Company in a booming industry
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Emphasis on teamwork
- Exciting, varied activities
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the Rosenberger OSI professional development concept
Your application documents:
- Cover letter
- Tabular résumé
- Copies of your two most recent school reports
- Certificates of completed practical placements