Cost reduction through direct attach of the IT Hardware Transceivers to the TMJ connector legs
PreCONNECT® TRUNK MULTIJUMPER are especially suited for the direct connection of equipment in data centers, SANs and server farms for cabling of big switches and stand-alone IT-Hardware.
- Factory assembled FO loose tube cables, FRNC-LSZH indoor and universal cables, up to 144 fibers
- Connector systems LC, SC und E-2000™ and application specific leg-lengths
- Special 19" Panels representing the ports of dedicated IT hardware
- Suitable Patchcords
- Useful accessories
- Patch Location Rack
- Representation of IT hardware ports in a patch location
- Lengths of the connector legs can be ordered application specific
Fields of application:
Cabling of large switches and floor-standing IT hardware within data centers, to represent their ports in a patch location.
- Trunk Multijumper up to 144 fibers per trunk
- Cost and attenuation optimized
- Focused on the useful and necessary
Further information about the different applications can be found in the product information.
Do you have any questions about our systems? We will be happy to help you.
- Cost reduction through direct attach of the IT Hardware Transceivers to the TMJ connector legs
- Attenuation reduction through the saving of one connection in the transmission channel
- Application specific individually configurable
- Fast and safe installation trough factory assembled Plug & Play systematic
- Highest quality and cost-efficiency through factory assembling
- PreCONNECT® cabling systems consist of perfectly harmonized modular single components
Properties of individual system components
Both cable ends of the PreCONNECT® TRUNK MULTIJUMPER are molded within the cable dividers. Rosenberger OSI brought already 1991 high fibercount factory assembled FO Trunk cables to the market. PreCONNECT® STANDARD was the first in Europe developed and manufactured, high fibercount and modular „Plug-and-Play“ fiber optic cabling system. The PreCONNECT® cable divider is a splice-less furcation to separate the fibers of loose tube cables. He is one of the mechanically and thermally most robust cable dividers for loose tube cables at smallest diameters. With its integrated PreCONNECT® square interface, the cable divider can be tool-less hooked into PreCONNECT® Panels for tensile and torsion resistant fixing of the Trunks.
The package of application specific „variable“ legs is a not pull resistant dustproof foil tube. On „standard stepped“ legs you can select:
- dust-proof foil tube
- and 150 N tensile-strength, crush and kink resistant, IP50 dust-proof indoor installation-tube
With all common connector types deliverable, mostly used:
- LC-Compact on both sides
- LC-Compact at the patch location side A and MTP® at the hardware side B if there are MPO Transceiver to be attached
- MTP® see Product Informations PreCONNECT® OCTO and PreCONNECT® DUODECIM
Connector data, see separate connector data sheets
The connector legs are alpha numerical uniquely coded. The standard coding resp. polarity is „channelwise crossed“ (pairwise flipped) for full-duplex transmission systems – A1 to B1, A2 to B2, etc. On request „uncrossed“ deliverable.
Trunk cable types:
PreCONNECT® TRUNK MULTIJUMPER are deliverable with all common loose tube cables up to 144 fibers, mostly used:
- Indoor cable I-B(ZN)BH
- Fiber types: With all common Fiber types deliverable. Bend-insensitive fibers standard
- Fiber data, see separate fiber data sheets
Order-length = length between the connectors of the longest legs at both sides, not between the PreCONNECT® cable dividers.
Dependent on the length as cable ring or on cardboard or wooden drum, 100% IL factory measured with measurement protocol, installation manual, product label with serial number on both sides.
SMAP-G2 19” Distribution Panels:
- Maximized modularity and flexibility thanks to application specific combinations of ¼ and ½ Part Front Plates (PFPs)
- PFPs can be inserted without the need for tools thanks to the use of quick-release fasteners
- Variable 19" screw-fit mounting plates; mounting depth adjustable
- Extremely robust, lightweight panel
- Suitable for the connection of all cables assembled by Rosenberger OSI
- 1 to 5 HU, equipped with 1 HU ¼ or ½ PFPs depending on number of fibers and type of adapter
- Matrix numbering of the PFPs:
-Channels in part front plates: 1 to n labeled, PFPs in the panel are numbered with clips 1 to n (example: channel 3 - 4 is in PFP 3, channel 4)
- Material and color:
- Front: Powder-coated steel, RAL 9005 (matt black)
- Body: aluminium, natural
- Back plane: Powder-coated steel, RAL 9005 (matt black)
Patch Location Rack:
- High-density data center infrastructures
- For the construction of ultra-high-density data center patch locations
- Innovative, restriction-free cable management system
- Rack pillars with integrated cable managers to prevent interference with cable routing
- The covers of the cable managers fold in both directions and are completely removable
- Individually selectable feedthroughs in the sides and rear walls of the large-volume cable channel for simple vertical and horizontal cable routing
- Professional routing of large cable volumes from the patchfields and storage of cable overlengths in the vertical cable managers
- Particularly suitable for fiber optic cables thanks to the use of cable clips (L-fingers) and finger slots:
- The rounded L-fingers ensure that the cables are extremely well protected against bending and kinking even when subject to strain.
- The L-fingers do not have any sharp edges and are extremely strong and resistant to breakage.
- Because there is plenty of space for them in the large finger slots, the cables are neither squeezed nor kinked.
- The L-fingers retain the cables in the finger slots whenever you need to work with the covers folded back or removed.
Dimensions (H x L x W): 213 (46 HU) x 90 x 90 cm
Material and Color: Powder-coated steel, RAL 9005 (black)
Optional: 19” Intermediate Rack for the construction of rack rows with uneven numbers of racks on request