Business data volumes are growing faster than ever, creating ever-new challenges for data centers. The infrastructure is often complex, the wiring overstrained and not always on the cutting edge of technology. Therefore, we would like to support you in the planning of your IT infrastructure providing you with the latest know-how.
For this we cordially invite you to our fiber-optic training courses in order to be able to receive further training free of charge. The workshops take place throughout Germany. Please note the dates below with the appropriate agendas.
Depending on the training location, you will not only receive up-to-date knowledge, but also a factory tour in our FO prototype production of Europe's largest connector manufacturer for high-fiber fiber-optic trunk cables.
- Fiber optic technology (fundamentals, passive components, processing techniques)
- Fiber optic measuring technology (damping, OTDR, plug inspection)
- Factory tour FO sample production (only in Augsburg)
- Overview of passive fiber optic technology and its processing
- Overview of future fiber optic applications and proposed solutions
- Check FO measurement protocols for correctness at a glance
Take this opportunity to update your knowledge for free! The number of participants is limited to 10 people.