PreCONNECT® PURE: reliable planning of data center cabling
PreCONNECT® PURE is a milestone in the development of high-end IT cabling for data centers. It eliminates two uncertainty factors that are critical to overall performance in day-to-day operations:
Uncertainty factor contamination
By their very nature, the optical contacts integrated in PURE interfaces make it impossible for contamination or damage to occur during installation. The LC-Duplex interface is sealed at the factory. You just snap it into the back of the front panel.
Uncertainty factor loss budget
PURE connectors have an extremely low, guaranteed insertion loss – not just in each-to-each tests, but in real-world applications. This gives you certainty in the planning of transmission paths and allows you to implement more connections per channel.
* In relation to 1.0 dB Insertion loss, a channel length of 150 m and a loss budget of 1.54 dB according to original Fibre Channel 16 Gbit/s OM4 specification.
- Factory assembled FO loose tube cables, FRNC-LSZH indoor and universal cables, up to 144 fibers
- With connector systems LC-COMPACT PURE und MU-COMPACT PURE
- Suitable Patchcords
- Useful accessories
- Patch Location Rack
- Guaranteed protection of the polished connector surfaces against contamination and damage through sealed adapter-interfaces
- Best insertion loss and return loss
- Highest possible transmission length
- Time and cost saving by minimum 15%, measurement after installation is not needed
- Fast and safe installation trough factory assembled Plug & Play systematic
- Highest quality and cost-efficiency through factory assembling
- PreCONNECT® cabling systems consist of perfectly harmonized modular single components
- Product information PreCONNECT® PURE MTP® pdf1 MB Product information PreCONNECT® PURE LCC pdf2 MB Product information PreCONNECT® PURE MU-Duplex pdf2 MB Brochure PreCONNECT® PURE pdf3 MB Teaser PreCONNECT® PURE Cleanliness pdf194 KB Teaser PreCONNECT® PURE Economy pdf163 KB Teaser PreCONNECT® PURE Lengths pdf213 KB