LAN cabling: Efficient active and passive network from a single source
Adaptable, clever, perfect price
PerCONNECT® EcoFlex'IT™ is the next step on from PerCONNECT®, with active components and an innovative overall concept which focuses on efficient and flexible new and existing network installations.
- Fiber optic trunk and semi-trunk cables with and without square interface
- 19" panel systems with splice and distribution variants
- A wide range of fiber optic patchcords and accessories
- Copper patchcords and copper trunk cables
- 19" free-standing and 19" wall distributors
- Fiber optic wall panels and fiber optic distributor boxes
- ACP panels (Active Consolidation Point) for installation in raised floors, in suspended ceilings or on walls
- Adaptability: Easily expanded and modified in new or existing networks
- Cleverness: A system of matching standard components, simplified project planning, smooth expansion/adaptation during
- ongoing business with a ring configuration and redundant FTT ACP concept.
- Perfect price: Huge savings possible in tertiary infrastructure (cable quantity, cable routing) and in power consumption thanks to efficient ACPs, investment protected by taking and re-using all active and almost all passive components following relocation.